torsdag 23. juni 2011

June 19th

A few of the birds I saw today is allowed space on my blog today. To begin with this Arctic Tern (Rødnebbterne) is one of the many with territory in the delta at the time. I found a good place to stand, and ended up with a few OK pictures when they came flying by at short distances.


The King Eider (Praktærfugl) in Tuedammene is still giving great views, and even though teh strong sun did not suit my photography too much today, I am posting this picture. 


To see a Teal (Krikand) is allways a nice thing up here. These small dabbling ducks are more or less allways present, but they can be difficult to find.


The Red/Grey Phalaropes (Polarsvømmesnipe) that are seen nowadays are mostly females like this one. I am fairly certain that there is at least five pairs on this side of the river this year, based on the amount of females that are lying steady in different areas.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar